and Marketing Systems Manager for development and
- Provides expert advice to the Business Development
enhancement of new and existing systems and their
migration to a new Microsoft Dynamics platform.
technology teams and support teams.
- Acts as the liaison between the business,
analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document
visits, business process descriptions, use cases,
scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow
multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose
- Critically evaluates information gathered from
high-level information into details, abstract up
from low-level information to a general
understanding, and distinguish user requests from
the underlying true needs.
external and internal customers to analyze
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with
information needs and functional requirements and
deliver the Functional requirements
requirements definition and management systems and
- Utilizes their experience in using enterprise-wide
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives
assumptions of how they will successfully execute
- Drives and challengse business units on their
management skills required, including a thorough
- Demonstrates strong analytical and product
understanding of how to interpret customer business
needs and translate them into application and
and the ability to interact professionally with a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
diverse group, including end users, executives,
managers, and subject matter experts.
software development team through which requirements
- Serves as the conduit between the end-users and the
standard templates, using natural language.
- Develops requirements specifications according to
experts to establish the technical vision and
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter
analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance
management program for all the current business
- Is responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and
development and marketing systems.
Locations, and senior management
- Specifies and develops system reports for Sectors,
trends to Sector and Regional Managing Directors.
- Gathers, maintains, and reports key statistics and
Development and Marketing systems, provides support
- Inputs and updates information into Business
to end users, and generates reports/analysis as
as may be appropriate
- Performs other tasks associated with the position
discipline, or equivalent or relevant experience.
- BA/BS degree in related field or applicable
typically 5+ years supervisory and/or management
- Generally, 8 to 10 years experience in field and
specialist, Customization and Configuration,
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics Technology
Applications, Installation and Deployment
and communication skills
- Adept problem solver with stong business analysis
Programming, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Technical skills requirements: Sharpoint , SQL
process mapping, functional design specification,
- Experienced in: requiremetns definition, business
application design, development & testing, data
analytics & reporting, training development and
delivery, data cleansing and migration
implementation plans for new concepts and ideas as
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop strategic
required by senior leaders and business objectives.
complex program proposals and reports to senior
- The ability to effectively communicate and present
level management is critical.
- Ability to persuade and influence others is
- Participative management style with a cooperative
possibly multi-national environments.
- Proven leadership skills in multi-cultural and
in a team-oriented environment.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work
personnel, upper level management, customers, and
- Typically will interface with lower level
General attributes required of all WorleyParsons
Zero Harm, Action Orientation, Building Effective
Business Relationships, Commitment, Customer Focus,
Dealing with Change, Drive for Results, Integrity and
Trust, and Basic Leadership Skills.
WorleyParsons is a leading global provider of technical,
project and operational support services to our
customers. Our comprehensive network enables us to
provide local support to our customers backed by global
expertise across the Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, and
Infrastructure & Environment industries. WorleyParsons’
global footprint continues to expand with a total
workforce of approximately 40,800 people operating from
more than 163 offices in 41 countries. We were ranked #1
International Design firm by Engineering News-Record
(ENR) in 2011!
WorleyParsons US Operations provide Engineering,
Procurement and Construction Management services across
our 24 US offices with outstanding health, safety and
environmental performance. To deliver these services,
WorleyParsons functions as the sole supplier, member of
a joint venture, a subcontractor, or a local contractor.
We also operate within formalized alliances,
partnerships, and consortiums. Our US Operations include
global centers of engineering expertise in refining,
sulphur technology, arctic developments, topsides,
subsea systems, deepwater facilities, nuclear power, and
renewable energy. These hubs support domestic customers
as well as the execution of mega-projects for
international customers in Brazil, China, Russia, West
Africa and Saudi Arabia, among others.
OneWay™ is WorleyParsons global initiative to
incorporate health, safety and environment in all
aspects of our business. We have a vision of zero harm
to people, the environment and assets. OneWay™ is our
means of achieving this. Apply today to be a part of the
WorleyParsons team of unique and impressive
WorleyParsons Group is an equal opportunity employer.
WorleyParsons Group - 23 months ago
WorleyParsons Corporation puts its energy into energy and chemical plants. The US subsidiary of WorleyParsons Limited, the company is a top...