This is a great opportunity for a Marketing grad and/or technology-focused individual to become part of a fast-growing team and company! The core responsibilities of this position include helping administer marketing software platforms for Marketing, including support issues and implementation. This person will also help build out a robust lead nurturing program for marketing leads and will work closely with other departments for implementation and lead-passing.
Other important responsibilities include:
- Administers Marketing software platforms.
- Focuses on identifying leads, reporting on lead activity, and analysis needed to create and implement lead nurturing programs within technology platforms.
- Technical and administrative liaison for current and future Marketing platforms and their representatives.
- Works closely with third-party implementation and Dev Ops teams to work through implementation issues.
- Works closely with software platform support to ensure uptime, full functionality and responsible for reporting issues.
- Reporting and analytics for various software platform performances.
- Stay informed on state of Marketing software industry and best practices.
- Work closely with other departments including sales to pass leads when ready.
- In depth technology and marketing software knowledge.
- Understanding of lead nurturing and drip nurturing campaign building.
- Relationship management skills, especially cross-departmental.
- Understanding of business and marketing processes.
- Awareness of data management tools and marketing systems, including any Business Intelligence reporting platforms.
- Extremely detail oriented person who can work as part of a team as well as in an individual setting.
- A self-starter who isn’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and with changes within the organization.
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with partial match by employer
- Paid time off; in addition to standard holidays
How to apply
We want more than just your resume! Seriously. We don't want to hear fancy buzzwords, or that you're totally detail oriented. Tell us HOW you’re detail oriented or what from your past experience will help you be a rockstar in this job.
We would love to see a totally unique cover letter that tells us about you and the value that only you can bring to our company.
Tell us about the amazing ways you’ve helped customers in the past. Or how you’ve found solutions to impossibly tough problems. Or just generally why you’re so amazing and how you represent some of the qualities above.
FoodServiceWarehouse.com - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard