As a Program Manager in the Marketing Technology Office (MTO), your primary objective is to enable marketing excellence through the implementation of technology and associated processes. You interview internal stakeholders to determine capability gaps, then develop and execute project plans with solutions that drive value for the business. You partner tightly with SaaS vendors and IT to execute your projects. |
• Programs are based on sub-disciplines within the Marketing Technology Office, including categories such as email marketing, lead management, marketing resource management, social, etc.
• Use ROI analysis to make recommendations on improving the discipline for the benefit of Marketing
• Own end to end implementation of projects, both small and large in scale
• Manage through influence and leadership – most team members will not be in the MTO organization, some business owners will be executives
• Expected to leverage formal project management best practices (documentation and meetings) to deliver the right solutions on time and within budget
• Manage contracts and billing
• Run quarterly business reviews
• Track and manage vendor performance
• Develop strategic plans to effectively drive positive change in the organization, including influencing at senior management level
• Develop and execute communication plans, including delivery of presentations
• Enable training and support
• Design and implement process changes required to take advantage of technology improvements
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams
• Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
Education and Experience
• A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11 years of experience is preferred.
• A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required (or equivalent experience).
• Demonstrated ability conceiving and successfully leading the completion of large complex marketing technology projects - on budget and on time.
• Previous employment at marketing technology vendors helpful
• Proven track record making data and data systems more valuable to marketing organizations
• SaaS vendor management experience
• Experience with the specific marketing challenges of the B2B technology industry
• Experience setting up support processes
• Track record of creating training tools
Full time / Part time
USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)