Atlas Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has grown from a single roofing shingle manufacturing facility in 1982 into an industry leader with 17 plants in North America and worldwide product distribution.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Division by addressing technology questions and troubleshooting issues regarding the website, sales and marketing database, and other related systems.
- Manage on-boarding and regular training of software, web portal and marketing technology software, processes and systems for Sales Reps and external customers.
- Optimize existing systems and stay up-to-date on new marketing related technology, especially those that may result in better marketing and sales efficiencies.
- Develop and manage enhancements and functionality of the Atlas Pro App and new software offerings.
- Manage all back-end system functionality of contractor control panel and processing of rebates and warranties.
- Manage internal CRM & CMS Systems for internal and external customers.
- Support all contractor events, sales training meetings and national trade shows.
- Respond, forward, and manage all administrative “Contact Us” traffic flowing from all Atlas Web sites.
- Manage, maintain and update certain content on the Atlas Website specific to Contractor and Sales Control Panel (where to buy, contact information etc.)
- Interact with the Regional Managers, Directors, and Vice-Presidents as well as Account Executives, Sales Personnel, IT department, external vendors and Roofing Contractors on marketing-related issues.
- Execute other reporting and administrative duties as assigned by the Business Unit Manager.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- A (4) four-year degree from an accredited university is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills (with emphasis on trouble shooting programming functionality).
- Strong Apple software, App development, and programming skills. Ability to be resourceful, find information and synthesize and explain it.
- Ability to organize language and think critically and a desire to communicate to others.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and government regulations.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of manager and customers.
- Ability to work independently with internal and external teams and groups to accomplish a common vision and broader mission.
- Microsoft Office Suite with particular emphasis on Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Minimum of (2) two-years marketing experience in a digital capacity with web development agency experience is desirable. Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Experience with Mac computers and iWorks programs a plus.
- Experience with iOS operating systems.
- Experience with e-mail marketing (utilizing a CRM) including template development, e-commerce best practices, online marketing campaign management, and promo calendar development and execution is a plus.
Atlas Roofing Corporation offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Atlas® Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has...