Do you have systems administration experience?
Do you enjoy learning new technologies and working with multiple systems?
Do you enjoy working with websites and automation tools?
As the Marketing Technology Specialist, you will be responsible for the technical configuration, implementation and maintenance of Sunquest demo systems and provides support to the demo team. In addition, you will provide support to the marketing department’s technical needs, including support of marketing automation tools, CRM, survey tools, website and CMS.
· Assists in the planning, design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of demo systems, including servers, operating systems and server applications
· Coordinates and manages the technical component of demo system servers and support the Product Specialists with technical knowledge
· Coordinates and executes marketing activities related to marketing automation and survey tools, and completes website and CMS system administration functions.
· Plans, coordinates and monitors the distribution of marketing client/server software and service packs.
· Four-year college degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software, Engineering, Business or other relevant combination of training and comparable work experience.
· 2 years’ experience with database administration, systems administration or the administration of marketing technologies.
· Master or post graduate degree
· Microsoft certification
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...