Christopher & Banks is looking for a Marketing Traffic Specialist in our Corporate Office in Plymouth, MN.
The Traffic Specialist, as a part of the Marketing team will be responsible for facilitating the smooth movement for all marketing projects and eCommerce assets from conception through production. This position will keep the marketing team on track to meet multiple and often times complex timelines by allocating the proper resources and coordinating the work flow through the department. Realistic schedules will be developed and communicated and the marketing team will be guided towards the achievement of these schedules. This position includes developing the tools needed to track and report on the progress of all projects to ensure successful completion within established deadlines.
Christopher & Banks is a well known specialty retailer; we’ve been dressing women for over 50 years. Our mission is to design for and speak to the boomer consumer in a way no other retailer does. If you work best in an environment of teamwork and genuine collaboration, are an optimist by nature, organized, motivated, dedicated, and are ready to help build a best in class consumer brand, this could be the job for you. Please read more about us at Christopherandbanks.com.
- Obtain all required approvals on all marketing and ecommerce assets.
- Work with all department leads to forecast, coordinate and manage needed resource allocation.
- Coordinates the scheduling of all creative kick off meetings, creative reviews and various other working session meetings for the departments.
- Create, maintain and constantly update schedules and work flow tools, including creative briefs, pdf files and all relevant communications between team members.
- Assist with proofing all marketing and ecommerce material for content, offer and disclaimers.
- Proactively identify issues and problems to resolve or escalate to appropriate management.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related area or equivalent experience.
- Prior traffic/scheduling experience, ideally in a retail apparel company.
- Experience working directly with creative, production and business partners in a high volume, fast paced, constantly changing retail environment.
- 2+ years experience in Retail Marketing or agency
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities; ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detailed tasks.
- Must exhibit high energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude and be articulate and confident.
- Self starter and the ability to determine direction with minimal oversight or input.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Christopher & Banks - 10 months ago
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based company that specializes in women’s apparel. We were founded in 1956 when...