Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc., www.hcpro.com is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow solutions to the U.S. healthcare industry. For more than 25 years, the company has provided healthcare GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) solutions that help healthcare organizations improve compliance, financial, and quality outcomes through easy access to regulatory standards, trusted insight and interpretation, as well as practical assessment and benchmarking tools. In addition, HCPro offers best-in-class education and implementation assistance, helping organizations to better serve their patients and communities. The Company’s leading brands include HCPro, HealthLeaders Media, and The Greeley Company.
Marketing Traffic Specialist
The Marketing Traffic Specialist will ensure work flows smoothly during various stages of the marketing cycle with a focus on fulfillment and play a critical role in solving production issues with various internal and external stakeholders. This position will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Services, the Marketing Team and cross-enterprise operations teams to effectively develop and deploy on-time marketing materials and assets. This position must establish and reinforce policies and procedures to manage workflow and the use of external resources, when appropriate, that provide for the best possible client experience while driving down overall costs.
Manage high volume directing marketing program
• Interact with marketing and cross-organizational partners on key strategic and tactical initiatives to ensure production and fulfillment follow through
• Lead in the creation, updating and maintaining of high-impact print and digital marketing materials to support business needs
• Lead traffic function responsible for creating and updating timelines for all projects and to ensure accurate materials are delivered to clients on time and within budget
• Support high volume of time-sensitive marketing collateral on a cyclical basis. Strengthen and enforce departmental processes, standards and procedures
• Communicate to marketing team in order to advocate for production and fulfillment best practices
• Lead marketing process re-engineering efforts; assisting various marketing automation efforts/projects
• Create reports and make appropriate recommendations to determine effectiveness of marketing
Skills and Abilities:
• General knowledge/ 3-5 years experience in a marketing environment
• Knowledge of creative development processes, workflow management, print production and traffic management
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, change focus and provide context in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to create, implement, maintain and improve operational processes
HCPro is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
HCPro.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc., www.hcpro.com is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow...