Job Description - Marketing VP (13812) |
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marketing VP - Job Number: 13812
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing for Consumer Information Services (CIS), the Vice President, Marketing and Product Management will lead the CIS Business Unit’s Strategic Marketing and Product Management for two core CIS product suites along the customer lifecycle: 1) Acquisition Products (real-time credit reporting and scoring products for underwriting); and 2) Prospecting Products (direct marketing and online products for credit marketing). This role has responsibility to ensure that the business takes to market innovative products and solutions that are driven by market demand and provides high and sustainable growth in order to meet the business unit‘s strategic and financial objectives. In addition, this position is responsible for team management/development, product performance measurement and the day-to-day product management and sales support delivery for critical CIS products and services.
- Create and implement successful Strategic Product Marketing Plans and integrated product offerings to provide innovative market-driven and valued solutions that ensure revenue and profitability growth objectives are met/exceeded
- Partner with Business Line General Managers and Sales Leadership to ensure alignment on key marketing and product management initiatives and activities, as well as, develop and provide product packages and marketing support
- In collaboration with Corporate PR and Marketing, drive brand awareness and increase brand equity through innovative and strategic marketing and PR programs
- Ensure market and customer satisfaction through maintenance of rigorous feedback loops, and evolution of plans to meet client and industry needs
- Ensure regulatory compliance and consumer advocacy across key product lines
- Ensure that the Business Unit has a highly capable marketing and product management organization in place through the ongoing attraction, training and development of skilled professionals
- Lead the development and introduction of innovations – both incremental and radical – that support continued growth of the businesses
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with Experian’s CIS Business Lines Leaders and Experian’s corporate marketing
- Ensure collaboration with other Experian Business units on cross-CSDA and cross-Experian initiatives to ensure integration and differentiation of Experian in marketplace
- Take ownership for: product-line financial objectives; key development initiatives driving greater engagement of our people; targeted client loyalty objectives; and key business unit strategic growth initiatives
The ideal candidate will have previous, successful Marketing and Product Management and/or Strategic Planning experience for multiple and complex product lines. S/he should be a strong leader with a track-record of growing a business by bringing breakthrough products to existing markets and new markets.
Ideally, this individual will have strong software, information services or analytics industry experience with understanding of a variety of market segments and industry-standard operational metrics. A working knowledge of B2B products and services, and/or experience working in or selling into financial services companies, consumer services, or public services, is highly valued.
They will have a track record of building, developing and managing marketing teams and will be able to work effectively in partnership with the other executives of the company. As a key part of the CIS team, strong rapport and excellent personal chemistry with the other executives is very important.
Minimum of 10 years of Business-to-Business marketing and/or product management experience
They will have a track record of successfully positioning a company for increased business opportunities. The successful candidate has taken strategic direction for companies, lines of business, and products and has defined how to enter and pull back from markets where that strategic direction and vision can be applied. The ideal candidate will have a track record of taking strategic plans and vision and turning that into a message, which sales organizations can take to market, realizing measurable and profitable growth in previous positions as a result of this effort.
This executive has hired, developed, and deployed resources to fulfill the needs of the business and customers.
Has an established ability to articulate existing product vision and strategy based on a complete understanding of customer and market needs as they relate to business competencies and future needs of the customer.
Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent additional experience.
Job : Marketing, Product & Communications
Primary Location : United States-California-Costa Mesa
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : 04-Apr-13, 11:08:28 AM
Brand : Experian
Reasonable Accommodation Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com
or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help...