What You'll be Doing:
Ready to showcase your creativity while developing your video production talents? As a Marketing Video Production Intern at TechSmith, you will have a chance to work on a wide variety of projects that span across multiple departments. Showcase your creativity as well as build your personal portfolio in a fun and exciting environment.
- Record, edit, and produce marketing and other types of videos
- Responsible for video, audio, and photographic support throughout marketing, and other departments as needed to support TechSmith and its products
- Responsible for live recordings, streaming recordings as well as production on pre-recorded content
- Assist with implementing, monitoring and optimizing marketing video campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with troubleshooting all marketing video campaigns as they go live and when errors arise
- Communicate project details with stakeholders and other team members
- Collaborate with marketing video producers, writers, product managers, and other stakeholders to meet goals and optimize campaign performance
Preferred Skills: Â
- 2+ years of experience in video and digital media production
- Working knowledge of current digital video, audio, and graphic software tools (Camtasia Studio, Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe After-Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, etc.)
- Experience using video production hardware (digital video cameras, microphones, lights, etc.)
- Current knowledge of Web-based digital media concepts (compression technologies, aspect ratios, file formats, etc.)
- Must have attention to detail, ability to work autonomously within a larger team, and excellent organizational skills
- Need to work well independently and in groups, inside and outside of the department
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to learn new software quickly
- Customer service focus with â€œcan doâ€ attitude
- You must be enrolled in classes full time in order to be considered for an internship with TechSmith Corporation
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- During school you must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours per work. However during summer and other breaks, 40 hours per week is preferred.
Compensation and Perks:
Pay rate is based on your ability to contribute. This is a temporary, part-time position and does not include benefits. We offer a fun and casual environment where you can wear jeans every day, drink free pop, and enjoy company sponsored events. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume and cover letter and links to any work samples.
- Experience with Adobe Flash a plus
- Experience with screen video capture and production
- Previous experience in marketing and advertising
- Background or experience in graphic and web design a plus
- Experience with live recording, screen recording and animation video styles
- Ability to work part-time during the school year and up to 40 hours per week over the summer and school breaks
TechSmith Corporation - 2 years ago
TechSmith Corporation was founded in 1987 and is located in Okemos, Michigan. TechSmith provides practical business software tools to...