Marketing Web Analytics Analyst
6+ Month Contract
• Temp analyst will focus on Coremetrics tagging and analysis for design and development of a new website.
• Attend project meetings and help guide analysis and reporting on effectiveness of internet marketing activities
• Conduct analysis and draw insights from disparate data sources to drive results.
• Work with cross-functional teams on various web initiatives, including engagement and commerce driven projects.
• Participate in various ad-hoc projects as identified by business leadership
• Assist in creating tagging requirements for web projects.
• Work with Web Operations, Technology Services and Creative to ensure website tagging is correct and is collecting accurate information.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field
• Passion for a data driven retail environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• SAS, SQL or business analytics software experience a plus but not required
• Familiarity with and understanding of digital marketing, media and technologies a plus (Experience with IBM Coremetrics, Adobe Omniture or Google Analytics preferred)
• Strong problem-solving skills, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• High initiative and the ability to work independently or in teams
• Excellent organization, analytical and communication skills