NewsCred is looking to add a web designer to its Marketing team to bolster its day-to-day marketing and web design needs.
Were seeking a talented designer to help us continue building and simplifying the experience for beautiful web products and marketing communication. We want someone with fresh ideas, a thoughtful design approach and an eagerness to show off your web development and design skills.
- Create quality, compelling marketing materials including print ads, landing pages, web banners, emails and social media pages while keeping with NewsCred brand standards
- Assist in projects from concept through production while meeting the needs of both Creative and Marketing
- Assist in maintaining and updating NewsCreds many marketing initiatives
Skills and Experience
- A strong background in web design and development with high regard for usability, maintaining web standards and pixel perfection.
- A strong knowledge of print design, production and standards.
- Proficient in various software applications: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Familiarity with online tracking tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Marketo);
- Good understanding of SEO/SEM is a huge plus
- Must be an effective communicator who can work efficiently in both independent and collaborative situations in a fast-paced, creative, and frequently reactive environment;
- Fun, outgoing, motivated, passionate, driven to succeed, and has a "can-do" attitude
Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or the equivalent required
NewsCreds Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Equity eligibility
- Awesome culture - passionate, driven and fun team
- Health insurance, dental, monthly metro cards, etc
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity for travel and conference attendance
- Unlimited classes, books, etc
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NewsCred - 21 months ago
We founded NewsCred in 2008, and this is a story of perseverance. The initial idea for NewsCred was seeded in Dhaka, Bangladesh where we...