We are Marketing Werks—a privately-owned PROMO 100 experiential marketing agency headquartered in downtown Chicago. Our energetic staff, lively office space and impressive lineup of high-profile clients serve as the key ingredients to our success, all of which helped land us a spot as one of the Chicago Tribune’s top workplaces in 2010 and Crain’s Fast Fifty list for 5 years in a row!
With our “Experience Counts” motto in mind, we work hard for our clients by creating and implementing fun, unique marketing campaigns that allow customers to experience products firsthand. Our New Jersey office is currently seeking a Intern to join our fast-growing team of marketing professionals.
Our Intern’s provide on-going support for the planning and execution of various promotional programs across the United States, as well as gain insight into agency life through office –wide brainstorms, and special assignments.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Researching vendors/pricing
- Assisting in program routing and travel
- Coordinating shipments
- Completing credit card allocations and credit and cash reimbursement
A successful candidate for this position would likely possess the following characteristics and experience:
For consideration, please submit the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a professional environment
- Ability to manage multiples tasks while maintaining organized and focused
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Demonstrate attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; desired concentration in Marketing, Communications, or Business
Keyword: Intern, Internship, Marketing, Event Planning, Promotions, Experiential Marketing
From: Marketing Werks
Marketing Werks - 2 years ago