Apigee – one of the top five great startups to work for in the Silicon Valley - is hiring a Marketing Writer. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for writing, proofreading, and editing for the Web and social media. As part of the content marketing team you will develop compelling, relevant content intended to support and extend Apigee’s brand and marketing initiatives and drive new business opportunities. You will interact (interview, ghost write, etc.) with people at all levels of the organization.
As our Marketing Writer, you will...
- Create and manage content for internal and external communications, including the Apigee blog, Web site, best practices ebooks and whitepapers, case studies, and so on.
- Write, proofread, and copyedit new and existing content for the Apigee blog, website, and other channels.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search.
- Develop and update company web site copy and post content as necessary using content management system (Drupal experience a plus but not required).
- Interview Apigee thought leaders and subject matter experts, review videos and other collateral they create to design and develop content for internal and external communications.
- Assist in establishing writing standards, copy style guides and formats and ensure adherence to those standards.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all online assets.
- Post content to social media platforms from established company accounts.
Think you might be our next Marketing Writer? You bring to the table...
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including strong critical thinking, research, and proofreading skills.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You are curious and have the ability to listen and gain insight for new content products and ideas.
- Technical experience working in website, blogging and email content management systems.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple projects at once
- General understanding of website SEO and email marketing best practices a plus.
- BS/BA in marketing, business, journalism, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in traditional and/or social media and/or editorial services.
About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We’re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
Apigee - 18 months ago
We are Apigee. We are from the Future. We are also hiring.
By 2016, 85% of enterprises will adopt APIs. By 2025, more than 25 trillion...