The position of Marketing and Communications Administrator will be accountable for driving the business through innovative and compelling field marketing activities through an optimal mix of marketing channels (i.e. Web, PR, social, field, direct electronic mail campaigns, etc.) and tactics.
- Strategic marketing planning
- Strong writing skills, ability to write marketing content
- Online ownership- inclusive of web, social networking sites, and internal communications
- Evangelize and lead the marketing tactics throughout the organization, navigating the landscape with a collaborative and inspiring approach
- Competitive marketing analysis
- Customer-centric mindset with strong understanding and application of the buyer’s journey
- Strong messaging, positioning skill set with a maniacal focus on substantiating claims with differentiating proof points
- Field marketing strategy- including events, campaigns, programs (online and offline), etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Substantial experience creating and implementing field marketing team in a b2b environment
- Proven success in generated leads for the business
- Innovative marketing campaign development
- Must have proven experience of delivering strong, influential communications materials and ability to deliver complex analyses (could be internal/external) on behalf of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to provide thought leadership and influence others
Please note: Compensation is based on experience and educational qualifications (salary range is $34K to $55K). This position is located in Melbourne, Florida and relocation services are not provided.
Indeed - 19 months ago