Corpedia, NYSE Euronext Company and the leader in governance, risk, and compliance ( GRC ) e-learning and advisory services, is seeking a creative, detail oriented, experienced marketing copywriter. Must be comfortable producing original content to support a dynamic marketing team with many initiatives. A solid background in marketing copywriting and corporate communications is required. This position is responsible for developing original content for print and web. Strong editing skills are also required. This position is located in our downtown Phoenix, AZ office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to development strong product value statements and key messages, to support lead generation activities, marketing collateral development, and other marketing and communication projects as assigned.
- Develop original content to support internal and external marketing campaigns including, editing and publishing web content, email marketing campaigns, client newsletters, and presentations; ensuring accuracy in a deadline driven environment.
- Implement a content strategy and process that reflects a working understanding of leveraging key words to increase email and web conversion rates.
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), using strong interview skills to capture necessary information to produce meaningful and actionable content for use in print and web.
Corpedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated history of producing impactful marketing copy.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience writing marketing copy and corporate communications.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and organizations skills a must.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year university in marketing communications, journalism, or similar field required.
- Attention to detail and comfortable working in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Proficiency in web content management systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated with ability to manage projects from inception through to completion.
- Results-oriented; focused on quality and client satisfaction, takes initiative, finds solutions, effectively multitasks and prioritizes.
- Ability to function well as a team member and work with others in a fast-paced team environment, but also has the ability to work independently.
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours in order to meet deadlines, when needed.
*Writing samples / portfolio required.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- 401k + matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
Corpedia - 20 months ago
Founded in 1997, Corpedia, Inc. is the oldest online corporate compliance eLearning company, servicing numerous Fortune 1000 companies with...