This position contributes to the mission of the organization by supporting the coordination efforts of Medical Team’s International’s Marketing team.
- Provide support for the Medical Teams International “owned” donor-facing sites, including site updates on www.medicalteams.org , donation pages, fundraising pages, and others.
- Own email execution: build and send emails for marketing, events, and volunteer departments.
- Respond to donor requests submitted through site & email, managing firstname.lastname@example.org email inbox.
- Manage Marketing Helpdesk.
- Assist in online monitoring for brand insurance as needed.
- Support social media monitoring/posting.
- Support digital reporting.
- Distribute and mail as needed major donor receipts, pass-thru letters, welcome packets, honor/memorial cards.
- Assist in maintaining marketing lists integrity through processing address changes and other communications preferences through CRM.
- Coordinate Speakers Bureau training, scheduling, materials and create additional materials as needed.
- Maintain photo, video and story libraries as it relates to corporate branding guidelines.
- Provide research and writing support for marketing channels including, but not limited to, the website, social media, email and direct mail.
- Develop marketing materials as needed.
- Provide proofing department’s marketing and public relations materials.
- Provide cross-functional support to other key marketing responsibilities in the departments as needed.
- Provide multi-functional support during disasters.
- When appropriate, incorporate the use of volunteers in daily job functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in communications, journalism or marketing or equivalent experience.
- Previous communications/marketing experience (1-3 years)
- Commitment to Medical Teams International mission statement.
- Ability to maintain and protect the confidentiality of donor records.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to consistently communicate professionally and effectively with all constituents.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Oregon driver’s license
- Previous communications/marketing experience (3-5 years)
- Must be able to exercise considerable initiative.
- Detail oriented with an ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to independently plan, organize and follow through on task.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; flexible.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and weekends as needed.
- Web design experience, such as Photoshop, Publisher, basic HTML, etc.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Candidates must complete an acceptable Background Check as part of the hiring process with Medical Teams International