Responsibilities Provide prospecting and marketing support to senior bankers
- Create and/or assist in development of standard / introductory pitch books
- Compile Public Information Books
- Update industry group boiler slides
- Assist deal team with meeting note entry and follow-up in SalesForce.
- Miscellaneous other marketing or project-related work to support the group.
Provide deal execution support for deal teams including but not limited to:
- Create transaction template materials (memo, management presentation, instruction letter, etc.); set up files on server drives.
- Build buyer lists / profiles; find confirm contact information for potential buyers.
- Address and send out Confidentiality Agreements and enter updates into SalesForce.
- Scan executed Confidentiality Agreements for electronic storage.
- Address and send out instruction letters, and enter updates into SalesForce.
- Update banker call logs in SalesForce.
- Proofread work.
- Bachelor’s degree required, minimum GPA 3.0
- Exposure to CRM systems desired, SalesForce preferred
- Previous experience in a professional environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong time management and project management skills are required
- Ability to exercise judgment and manage projects on self-sufficient basis
- Ability to juggle multiple work streams at the same time
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates clear, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work and excel in a team environment
- Committed to satisfying internal and external customers