Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in
Singapore and London. As of March 31st, 2013, the firm managed approximately US$57 billion on behalf of major pension funds,
endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
This London based position brings strong communication and project management skills to support Acadian’s sales and marketing
processes. This is a fast paced role that is a direct route into institutional investment sales. Aspects of this role include:
preparing meeting materials, communicating with prospects and consultants, writing meeting notes, executing follow up, and
generally ensuring the sales and consultant message is as effective as it can be. Work ethic, communication skills, commitment,
interest in finance and a passion to succeed are the key attributes of the successful candidate.
- Work closely with the European Sales Directors, involved in various aspects of the relationship building and sales processes
- Schedule and track meetings and conference calls in conjunction with sales and consultant relations teams. Coordinate required resources for meetings
- Oversee and prepare meeting materials
- Attend meetings, write meeting notes and ensure follow-up is completed, from simple tasks through to analytical/quantitative analysis
- Ensure effective internal communication across groups in a timely and organized fashion, and coordinating prospect and consultant communication
- Ensure prompt follow up to open issues
- Ability to undertake research on target markets, identifying potential clients and suitable strategies.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role with a global company, preferably an investment consultancy.
- Strong analytical skills, highly proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An accomplished independent worker, but possessing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- A dedicated, energetic and confident individual who knows and loves the financial industry and seeks a long-term career path into institutional sales.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- IMC preferable and working towards the CFA is desirable.
- Well organized and strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Strong service mentality to respond quickly and professionally to prospect and team needs.
Acadian Asset Management - 23 months ago
Old Mutual (US) Holdings is the holding company for a group of about 20 asset management boutiques collectively known as Old Mutual Asset...