The Art Studio NY LLC
(New York NY)
Seeking a highly motivated, technology savvy, enthusiastic marketing and social media leader to manage and implement marketing, social media and client outreach with the goal of multiplying the revenue of a growing art school in New York City. You have 5+ years of experience and can show data and analysis of how you have contributed to the growth of other clients/businesses through your skill set.
Ideal candidate will couple strong managerial skills with detail-oriented research ability, and will work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment while striving to meet high goals. You have self-direction, motivation, high energy, financial ambition, out of the box creativity, and persuasive communication.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Degree in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience creating successful marketing leading to business growth and revenue via email, internet, print and social media campaigns for a wide range of clientele
- In-depth reporting and detailed analytics of successful client business growth
- Command and expertise in business growth via marketing small businesses
- A great passion and enthusiasm for major revenue growth and marketing trends
- Detailed reports of analytics, SEO, and all marketing campaigns
- Ability to work through challenges, change and unexpected situations
- Self-motivation/self-guided and out-of-the-box creative strategizing
15-20 hours per week, $14 - $18/hour based on experience, potential ongoing incentives and bonuses based on performance.
- Expert in marketing, social media and conversion sales
- Meeting/exceeding monthly client revenue goals through marketing
- managing marketing budgets
- projecting revenue and growth potential
- identifying technology and marketing partners
- conducting necessary ongoing market-research studies
- Maintaining and building return client rates
- Excellent communication skills (writing/verbal)
- Ongoing reporting, tracking and analytics
- Self-starter who works successfully independently as well as within a team
- Ability to meet all deadlines and follows through successfully while multi-tasking many projects at once
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO, CRM softwares, ongoing analysis of all
- Create and post ongoing ads and press releases/online and print companies
- All Social Media Management, posting, goals, content, projects and growth leading to conversions
- Creating graphics, posters, fliers and printing of promotional materials and ads
- Ongoing weekly email and phone campaigns
- Outreach to and partnership with local schools, partner businesses and bloggers
- Additional duties as assigned
Please visit www.theartstudiony.com for further information about The Art Studio NY LLC.
TO APPLY: PLEASE NO CALLS!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter (PLEASE state why you are a perfect fit for this opportunity), resume, and 3 references. Thank you.
New York Foundation for the Arts - 2 years ago