Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Position Type: Direct Hire
Requirements: College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or New Media.
Excellent verbal and Communication Skills.
Benefits: After 90 days
Location: Henderson, NV
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-5 Some weekends
Do you Tweet and use Facebook? Are you experienced with building social communities? Can you crank out news releases, editorials and web content on tight deadlines?
SOS Employment Group is seeking a motivated and experienced communicator with a passion for hiring writing, blogging and social media in a fast paced international environment. The candidate must be able to jump between creative and analytical skills. Need solid verbal and written communications expertise and a marketing perspective.
- Develops and implements marketing and advertising campaigns. Track sales Data. Maintains promotions and materials inventory. Plans meetings and trade shows. Maintain database reports.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics designers. Inventory stock. Placing orders verifying receipt.
- Plans meetings and trades shows. Establishes Contacts.
For consideration please email resumes to email@example.com
- Responsible for daily tweets and FB posts. Tweets all applicable social media outlets. Duties include coordinating the marketing calender with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements. Partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy and consistency of message across multiple networks.
- Responsible Blogger for opinionated, stylish writing and frequently posting of new content on the internet.
SOS Employment Group
- 2 years ago - save job
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...