- Primary management of Constant Contact email marketing program including maintaining and adding contact records and lists, creating and distributing emails, and monitoring performance.
- Responsible for managing applicant data, entering new information and targeting specific communities with online messaging.
- Managing and updating LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Coming up with new ideas to engage new clients and potential candidates.
- Working with other online marketing tools to increase web presence.
- Demonstrated interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer service
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
The Woods Group - 10 months ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.