- Primary management of Constant Contact email marketing program including maintaining and adding contact records and lists, creating and distributing emails, and monitoring performance.
- Responsible for managing applicant data, entering new information and targeting specific communities with online messaging.
- Managing and updating LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Coming up with new ideas to engage new clients and potential candidates.
- Working with other online marketing tools to increase web presence.
- Demonstrated interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer service
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.