This individual supports Balfour Beatty Construction’s East region’s marketing and communications initiatives. Creates graphics for all aspects of regional communications including business development collateral, presentations, advertising, conferences and trade shows, promotional items, direct mail campaigns, newsletters, corporate invitations, brochures, internet and intranet site development and regional communications. Provides some writing support for internal communications.
· Responsible for design and production of market and/or client specific business development collateral including brochures, presentations, and some web-based development.
· Assists East Region Communications Manager with design and print coordination of corporate identity and collateral materials.
· Assists with design of intranet and regional blogs.
· Provides innovative solutions for visual communications which can replace or enhance narrative documentation.
· Develops advertising, direct mail, and other company branded promotional items and is a resource for helping others adhere to brand standards.
· Assists Pursuit team members with proposal preparation at times of high demand.
· Coordinates with team on design and production of trade show display graphics.
· Manages Marketing/Communication team internal photography and document files.
· Updates and accesses project and employee information in the company’s Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
· Assists the Sr. Communications Lead with written communications for new hire and promotion announcements and other light writing assignments as necessitated by business need.
Promote Customer Relations
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external customers, vendors, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
Job Description - Requirements
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Art, or a related field plus 2-3 years of experience preferred, or 5-6 years of progressive related experience.
· Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· Able to learn different facets of business quickly.
· Exhibits commitment to quality and participates as a team player to meet/exceed internal and external customers’ needs.
· Able to make decisions under tight deadlines, occasionally in the face of incomplete information.
· Calm under pressure; perseveres in the face of resistance or setbacks.
· Able to create, manage, and revise schedules and related assignments based on priorities of assigned projects.
· Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, it values, and the employees while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
· Strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation communication software. Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
Balfour Beatty Construction - 14 months ago
Balfour Beatty Construction is deep in the heart of Texas -- and beyond. The company provides start-to-finish project management,...