The primary goal of the Internet Marketing eStrategist will be to manage existing marketing programs, which drive site traffic, and transactions, including SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing, display, email and social media. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow. The company is growing rapidly and these positions are a result of our fast-paced growth.
- Research and develop Internet Marketing strategies.
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve performance metrics.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing industry.
- Must be proficient in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search, Social Media, and Web Development/Strategy.
- Responsible for implementing campaign spends, obtaining traffic from search engines, selecting keywords, designing ad display, text creative and landing pages.
- Determine media buys and display campaign optimization.
- Keyword list creation, research and forecasting, Cost per Conversion and other parameters.
- Selecting placements for content networks paid search and media buys.
- SEO- keyword research, content, metadata analysis and usability to improve organic search engine results for websites reviewing ranking reports and conversions.
- Traffic analysis, click overlay analysis, click stream and content keyword effectiveness.
- Off-page optimization, link building, pr news release syndication, international link building.
- Social media consulting, viral messaging, blogging, linking and digital asset optimization for images, video and audio. YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Myspace and Facebook page creation, customization, video and viral content development.
- Maintain marketing plans to drive traffic and sales
- Monitor daily sales and track conversions; maintain sales reports; monitor online traffic trends and sources.
- Utilize web analytics software to make decisions on visitor data to improve retention and conversion.
- Manage online marketing and promotional calendars, including campaigns and promotional offers.
- Interface with IT and internal and external web developers for web development and troubleshooting.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors for search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, retargeting services.
- Strong analytical skills
- BA from accredited college or university
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Insatiable desire to learn
- A minimum of 7-10 years E-commerce or online marketing experience.
- Bachelor*s degree in Marketing or similar concentration
- Significant experience in web marketing, including SEM, email programs, display ads, affiliate marketing and social media
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with exceptional web analytics and reporting capabilities, and the desire to delve into data
- Web programming knowledge helpful, though not required
- Strong financial and business acumen
- An exceptional attitude and flexibility as well as the ability to wear many hats
- Ability to be strategic as well as hands on
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Good creative judgment
- Self-motivated and a true entrepreneurial approach