Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Take your career to the next level as a Mask Layout Designer with Resolvit. We’ve grown 51% over the last five years and have been included on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies three times. How? We hire the best in their fields - results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Put your skills to work by being a part of a team designing high-performance, low-power microprocessor cores for integration into a key product line. As the Mask Layout Designer , you will develop digital and analog layouts for CPU designs that meet performance, power, and area objectives. Because target metrics are high performance and low power, you will be paying particular attention to resistance and capacitance, as well as applying your experience mitigating layout design effects such as Nwell proximity effect, diffusion spacing effect, and poly spacing effect. You will also translate highly hierarchical designs into layout, clean LVS, DRC, ERC, and Softcheck databases as well as ensure sufficient power distribution.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
Great Additional Skills:
- Entry-level layout design experience
- Experience using tools such as Cadence Virtuoso 5.1.4* and/or 6.1*, Cadence VXL, Calibre verification suite (DRC,ERC, LVS, Softcheck), and design management tools such as DesignSync
- Experience with mitigation of layout design effects such as Nwell proximity effect, diffusion spacing effect, and poly spacing effect
- Strong knowledge of device matching, pitch matching, balancing, and shielding of critical devices
- Ability to independently perform efficient debugging of Calibre verification results using RVE with the ability to implement timely layout corrections of results
- Understanding of common analog matching techniques
- Knowledge of deep submicron (28nm and below) layout designs
- Experience performing Unix directory management as well as implementing Unix driven commands
What’s in it for You?
- More than 5 to 7 years of layout design experience is preferred
- Associates degree in electrical components or mask layout design is preferred
- Experience with LEF and DEF generation is a plus
- Automation tool experience is preferred
- Floorplanning and Place & Route tool experience is preferred
- Experience with SRAM, Standard Cell, Register Files, Array, Row/Column Circuitry, OpAmps, Voltage Regulation is a plus
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
How to Apply:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance and long term disability coverage
- In-person support from a local Consultant Care Manager
- Networking opportunities with other consulting professionals
- Short term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
If you’re ready to join our team, click “Apply” to register with our online talent community. Completion of our online registration process will take 5 minutes.
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Position ID with any correspondence!
ick here to apply online