The Ranch Creek Spa is currently accepting applications for part time and full time Massage Therapists.
- Provide all bodywork services, to include massage therapy, couple's treatments, soaks, scrubs, body wraps, hand, foot, and scalp treatments
- Promote retail products related to services provided
- Assess guest needs, inquire about contraindications, and examine skin, muscle tissue to evaluate condition, appearance, and appropriateness of scheduled service.
- Determine and advise guests on proper skin and body care
- Remove and restock laundry & products as needed
- Promote other areas and services throughout the Ranch
- Participate in monthly spa meetings, trainings and teambuilding events
Compensation: $25/hr plus tips or DOE
- Must have completed massage training at an accredited program and hold a current Colorado license
- Previous experience as a massage therapist preferred.
- Ability to perform a minimum of four treatments per shift
Devil's Thumb Ranch - 22 months ago