Job Overview: Performs massages according to the spa’s standards and practices. Must be licensed by the City and County of San Francisco or California.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently
Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
Ability to perform a full body massage and other duties with attention to detail, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision
Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform 25, 50, and 80 minute massages for guests.
- Have the ability to listen and take direction from massage clients. Communicate with guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Perform all treatments when appropriately trained by the spa.
- Be timely with each guest and complete the massage until the appropriate time
- Follow proper draping procedures as prescribed by the spa
- Complete the process and be licensed by the City of San Francisco.
- Remove all dirty linens and take to laundry. Remake table with proper linens after each massage.
- Be available for and complete assigned opening and closing duties on a monthly basis
- Be responsible for all assigned shifts. When necessary follow guidelines for substituting for shifts.
- Be available to work one weekend shift
- Be well groomed. Have good hygiene.
- Represent the spa as an ambassador of health.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by employee occupying this position.
Joie de Vivre Hospitality - 14 months ago
You might say this company has a zest for hotel life. Joie de Vivre Hospitality operates boutique hotels, with more than 30 properties in...