BECOME A VALUED MEMBER OF THE MASSAGE HEIGHTS TEAM!
DO YOU THRIVE IN A DYNAMIC TEAM ATMOSPHERE?
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PERMENANT PLACE TO GROW YOUR CAREER?
ARE YOU TEAM ORIENTED AND ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THE WORK YOU DO?
MASSAGE HEIGHTS CONTINUES TO GROW AND WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPISTS TO OUR HIGHLY SKILLED AND HARD WORKING TEAM!
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions
- Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
- The Massage Therapist must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage a plus
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
What We Offer
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive wages, commissions and bonuses
- Full time and/or Part time hours: days, evenings and weekends available
- Steady clientele
- Employee massages at reduced cost
- Employment growth opportunities
- Hydraulic Lift Tables
- All supplies provided
- Aggressive Marketing and Advertisement Strategy to Identify New Clientele
- High-volume business leading to more income opportunities including: great pay, excellent gratuities and bonus potential
Please visit our website, www.massageheights.com.