Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership
clinic. Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual
massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to client's receiving
and helpful attitude.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly
guest pass programs.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and
and common areas.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate
therapy and bodywork.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
- Flexible schedules.
- Steady clientele.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
At Massage Envy, we're here for you every day of the week, morning and night, across the entire country. We are hundreds of franchise owners...