Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic. Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to client's receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
- Flexible schedules.
- Steady clientele.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating locations.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...