Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy massage clinic. Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• Flexible schedules
• Steady clientele
• Medical and dental insurance offered for full time employees
• Employment growth opportunities.
Massage Envy - 30+ days ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...