Professional Massage Therapist needed for our existing clinic in MOUNTAIN VIEW and soon to be opened clinic in CUPERTINO.
Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to client's receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must have completed a minimum of 500 hours of instructions.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations. Must have or be willing to obtain necessary state or city Massage Therapist Permit.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required. Ability to perform Hot Stone preferred.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours. Must be willing to work on weekday evenings as wells as at least one day of weekend.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Flexible schedules.
- Steady clientele.
- Medical Benefits Offered.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
For more information or to submit your resume:
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
At Massage Envy, we're here for you every day of the week, morning and night, across the entire country. We are hundreds of franchise owners...