Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic. Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• Flexible schedules
• Steady clientele
• Medical, dental, and vision offered at participating locations.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our website at www.massageenvy.com.
Massage Envy Spa is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services. Over a decade ago, Massage Envy Spa was launched...