Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic. Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• Flexible schedules
• Steady clientele
• Health benefits and paid vacation.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
Massage Envy - 13 months ago
Healing Hands Massage Therapy
East Setauket, NY
- 16 days ago
South Setauket, NY
- 29 days ago
Port Jefferson Station, NY
- 22 days ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...