Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic.
Principle duties include:
· Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
· Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
· Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
· Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
· Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
· Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
· Must be licensed by the state of Georgia.
· Must carry liability insurance.
· Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
· Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
· Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
· Able to work flexible days and hours
· Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
· Flexible schedules
· Steady clientele
· Medical, dental, vision benefits available.
· Employee massages at reduced cost.
· Employment growth opportunities.