Function: Capable of performing customized massage therapy sessions in which the quality of touch, flow, pressure and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic.
• Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and designs a specific massage plan based on the clients needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
• Obtains client’s informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage.
• Perform 50 (up to 120 minute if capable) minute quality massage session within their scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
• Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
• Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a present therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
• Promotes the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommends frequency.
• Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
• Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
• Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations. Must carry personal liability insurance.
• Must pass background check.
• Completed a minimum of 1,000 hours of education.
• Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
• Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
Massage Envy - 16 months ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...