Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership
clinic. Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy
• Design specific sessions based on clients individual
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to client`s receiving
massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly
and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and
guest pass programs.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate
effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady clientele.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Massage Envy Spa is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services. Over a decade ago, Massage Envy Spa was launched...