Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership
clinic. Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual
massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to client's receiving
and helpful attitude.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly
guest pass programs.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and
and common areas.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate
therapy and bodywork.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
- Flexible schedules.
- Steady clientele.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Massage Envy - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...