This person will provide professional and relaxing quality massage for guests. We are looking for someone who has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis and has excellent knowledge of the body, its muscles, systems, and structure, as well as how to design massage treatments to reflect the individual needs of the guests they serve. He/she knows or is committed to learning how to use Aveda skin and body care products within massage/spa treatments. This person should be willing to perform all the massage services listed in our Menu and commits to keeping updated on how to do each service with consistency.
Job duties include:
- Provides professional, quality, relaxing massage services salon/spa guests.
- Willing to perform various massage services listed in our Menu and is committed to learning how to perform each service and/or treatment with consistency.
- Incorporates retail sales into services.
- Commits to the five spa rituals in each massage/spa treatment.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of Aveda products and massage services.
- Participates in regularly scheduled salon meetings and cross-training opportunities.
- Participates in Aveda Advanced Trainings and shows and implements practices that are taught.
- Other duties as assigned and/or required.
- Graduate of an accredited massage program.
- Provide full menu of massage services based on operation hours of salon.
- Interacts with guests, team members and management involving the utmost in professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Two years previous experience or graduate of an Aveda Institute.
- Excellent client service, communication and organization skills.
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings and some holidays.
- Flexibility to be cross-trained in other Spa functions/services.
- Team player.
- Aveda Institute graduate preferred but not required.
Next Generation Wireless - 20 months ago