We are currently accepting applications for immediate openings in our Operations department for a Master Control Operators.
- Operation of all facility Broadcast and Transmission equipment and systems.
- Monitoring of on-air networks and signals.
- Fulfillment of scheduled orders.
- Has the ability to cover all operational positions.
- Must be flexible with schedule/hours.
· Must be flexible with hours due to the operational needs of the business.
· Must have minimum of three year’s experience in the broadcasting industry.
· Individual must be able to work under pressure and meet strict job deadlines.
· Must have a good working knowledge of computers and software systems.
· Ability to work with short deadlines.
· Must be detail oriented and be able to manage multiple events simultaneously.
· Must be able to work within the team concept.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and over time on a rotating shift basis.
· Knowledge of video and audio signals.
· Ability to read and understand technical operations manuals.
· Able to operate broadcast equipment.
· Experience with automation systems.
· College degree or technical school preferred, or two years of comparable experience.
Work Environment :
In this position, employee will be in an office environment setting with no unusual physical demands, candidate must possess mobility to move within a standard office setting and use standard office equipment, vision to read printed materials as well as a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and via telephone. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform the essential duties. This job description is intended to describe the position to an employee in general terms and is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all job duties.