MDS Specialist 2
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC MDM
Additional Job Details: FT Days
The purpose of the Master Data Specialist position is to create and maintain master data elements for assigned ERP module(s) such as Human Resources, Finance or Supply Chain in accordance with guidelines and internal controls. Provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others, responding to inquiries and request and resolving issues accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Manage data elements for specified ERP modules including data setup, maintenance and approval; Maintain related categorization hierarchies and reference tables
- Understand and apply master data and source to contract, and procure to pay processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards.
- Provide Level 2 customer service support for process owners, health ministries and their Associates, answering all questions and resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of Master Data related processes within area of influence
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Degree in business or management related field or 4+ years experience in Oracle, People Soft data management Degree in business or management related field OR 2 years experience in Oracle, People Soft data management required
- Experience working in the healthcare industry preferred
- Exposure implementing and/or working with ERP modules (i.e., Human Resources, Finance and/or Supply Chain) preferred
- One year experience working in a shared services/internal service delivery functional role (i.e., Human Resources, Finance and/or Supply Chain) preferred
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 2 years ago - save job