Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for
a Global Technology Leader?
Aviat Networks is currently seeking the best talent to
join us as we continue to lead the telecommunications
Aviat Networks (formerly Harris Stratex) is the world’s
largest independent supplier of wireless transmission
systems. We are recognized worldwide for cutting-edge;
4G, backhaul, networking solutions and services.
Customers in more than 135 countries depend on Aviat
Networks to build, expand and upgrade their voice, data,
and video solutions.
We currently have an immediate need for a Master Planner
A Master Scheduler at Aviat Networks specializes in the
field of planning, scheduling and keeping track of
project deliverables. As such, the Master Scheduler will
work closely with a cross functional team of engineers
and will be responsible for the day-to-day schedule and
managing the deliverable due dates for the engineers
assigned to a project.
The main responsibilities are:
1. Work with Sales, Engineering, Factory Integration &
Testing, and Management to plan and schedule 30+
engineering resources on new and existing projects that
will meet the customer’s demands and ensure on-time
completion of the overall project schedule.
2. Coordinate on a daily basis Engineering schedule with
Factory schedule to track any delays and implement any
corrective action to get back on schedule when needed.
3. Monitor and control all existing engineering
schedules for minor adjustments to deliverables and
coordinate engineering resources accordingly.
4. Track engineering workload and report weekly on
utilization to Engineering Managers.
5. Chair weekly Order Committee meetings.
scheduling/planning role within a manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline,
- 8 years or more experience in a master
company of Electronics or Telecommunications
frequent interaction with senior management. This
- Superior communication skills are required for
includes the ability to communicate at appropriate
level to non-technical/operations managers
summarize to management levels,
- Strategic thinker that is able to both analyze and
and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work autonomously with a heavy workload
Software, create customized queries to obtain
- Ability to use one or more Database Management
required data from multiple data sources,
- Expert user of Microsoft Office applications,
- Experience with a major ERP system a plus,
Aviat Networks offers a competitive compensation and
Apply NOW to learn more!
Operations - 13 months ago
Established in Canada in 1981, Operation Lifesaver is a national public-rail safety program sponsored by Transport Canada and the Railway As...