The Global Technical Account Manager will develop a strong understanding of the CGI's business specifically around their infrastructure services practice. He/she will also work with the various HDS sales teams as well as Partners like CommVault, SAP, MSFT, VMware, Brocade, Cisco and others to develop "building block" solutions and reference architectures that will help facilitate GTM activities leveraging Hitachi technologies (Storage, Software, and Server). This individual will establish, broker and own relationships with the CGI Directors of Operations and Storage, Directors of Architecture, Directors of Infrastructure and Product Management and Development teams at CGI globally, helping to evangelize the use of HDS solutions and becoming a trusted advisor. In addition, GTAM will also support global field sales activities providing technical subject matter expertise on bids.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Represent Hitachi at CGI Globally, as owner for technical strategy (aligned with the Global Account Manager's business and GTM vision). Build and develop relationships to key representatives of CGI and Partners.
· Define and execute the technical strategy to maximize HDS opportunities across the CGI ecosystem in cooperation the Global Account Manager and sales teams, driving innovation.
· Align with Hitachi’s Product Management and Product Development in the U.S. and work closely with CGI's Product and Solution Management to spearhead new solutions leveraging Hitachi technology.
· Ensure effective placement of HDS hardware and software across product groups, business units and in various showcases throughout CGI. Represent HDS as owner of technical infrastructure and drive Proof-of-Concepts.
· Increase awareness of joint HDS solutions on campus and in the field
· Evangelize and engage internal stakeholders on CGI product/IP integrations opportunities, as well as our technical competitive positioning and program requirements
· Demonstrate thought leadership across extended/virtual alliance team
Technical partnership development and operations
- 10 or more years of relevant experience including:
· Technical marketing and technical solution development and delivery
· Project and program management in development or technical sales teams
· Excellent technical presentation skills with an ability to interact effectively with multiple audiences
· Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
· Great team player. Willing to take leadership role and working across organizations.
· Very good know-how of the global system integrator industry
· Deep technical knowledge of server, storage and management technologies.
- A BA/BS degree and an MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
Hitachi Data Systems - 7 months ago
Hitachi, which means "risen sun," is looking for a new dawn of profits from its galaxy of businesses. The...