Chart Energy & Chemicals - located in La Crosse, Wisconsin – is the leading designer and manufacturer of cryogenic brazed aluminum heat exchangers (BAHX). Our unique product is used in the production of LNG and other process systems related to the energy market. Chart is the only producer of large BAHX in the U.S. and is a leader in the global markets we serve. Chart’s continued financial growth offers exciting and challenging career opportunities for career seeking individuals.
The Master Scheduler is responsible for ensuring that all production processes are streamlined and optimal performance and efficiencies are attained. They will ensure timely shipment, develop or refine production scheduling methods, and work closely with other departments to align the master production schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop slot plan based on product models to establish sequence and level loading of resources to meet customer orders.
• Establish supply and demand meetings to align resources and utilize Advanced Supply Chain Planning.
• Perform “what if” scenarios to determine best solution for customers and the business.
• Build production models to derive resources required through Rough Cut Capacity Planning
• Assess production system in regards to process and software, ensuring optimal performance and efficiencies are achieved.
• Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
• Prioritizes, backlogs, and makes other modifications as necessary. Communicates production changes throughout organization.
• Interfaces with various departmental heads in order to streamline the production process.
• Develop/enhance production monitoring reports/systems that can be used by management.
• Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
Experience, Education & Skills:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or Business from an accredited institution.
• Minimum five years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications (oral, written, listening).
• Driven with the ability to accomplish goals in a timely manner.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Team player who is able to work well with all levels of the organization.
• Certification in APICS is desired.
Chart Industries - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard