ITT Aerospace Controls is a global engineering and manufacturing company with leading positions in the markets it serves. We design, develop and manufacture valves, actuators, pumps, switches and seat actuation systems for aerospace and industrial applications and provide an ideal workplace environment in which to create a rewarding career. We are looking for team players with the talent and drive for excellence. We strive to create value for our employees by providing challenging workplace assignments.
ITT Aerospace Controls offers a very attractive benefits program. Our employees enjoy medical and dental coverage, 401 K savings plan, life insurance protection, sickness and accident income protection, a generous vacation and holiday program, a tuition reimbursement program, and a program that allows you to use tax-free dollars to pay for many health care and dependent care expenses.
The Master Scheduler will interact with various departments ensuring that customer demand is scheduled in accordance with a high level of customer service, factory throughput, and inventory management. The Master Scheduler will lead demand planning and maintain ownership of all planning parameters. The Master Scheduler will work closely with Customer Demand and Product Line Managers to provide operational support to specific customer or product line needs.
Will develop, implement and maintain all necessary master schedule documents and programs for level loading demand (top level) of assigned assembly products and/or product lines.
- Act as Materials liaison representative with Engineering and Marketing/Contracts for manufacturing release of all new products and/or product lines as it pertains to delivery schedules.
- Maintain orders in accordance with capacity, communicating issues as they arise, and coordinate with Focused Factory Manager for successful level loading demand of all assigned assembly products and/or product lines.
- Develop and maintain a load report for all assigned assembly lines and backlog .
- Review all new and revised product and/or product line forecasts for negative impact on current assembly department backlog loading;
- Monitor new orders and rescheduled customer orders booked and schedule according to requirements and shipping requirements,.
- Monitor new orders and rescheduled customer orders with lead time violation messages, determine impact and resolve assembly overload conditions.
- Own planning parameters for the assembly products.
- Work on special projects as assigned by the Manager.
BS/BA degree preferred with APICS certification (degree may be waived based upon level of direct experience in an aerospace environment). Should have 5+ years Master Scheduling experience in an MRP II environment. Requires intimate knowledge of Production and Inventory Management functions within an Aerospace or high-end technology industry.
ITT Control Technologies is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, committed to a diverse work force and a safe and healthy work environment for all employees.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
ITT Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
ITT Corporation (ITT), is a global multi-industry company engaged directly and through its subsidiaries in the designing, manufacturing and...