ORBIS Corporation, a leader in the returnable plastic
packaging industry, has an opening for a Master
Scheduler in our Bardstown, Kentucky plant. This
position is responsible for scheduling production via
SAP for low pressure/structural foam machines to
maximize on time delivery to our customers and maximize
plant efficiency and profitability. He/she will report
directly to Materials Manager and will interface with
all levels of plant personnel as needed to successfully
schedule production. He/she will also interface with
numerous roles at the corporate office (Oconomowoc, WI)
such as Customer Support, corporate master scheduling,
sales and marketing. In addition, he/she will supervise
1-2 direct reports.
- Maintain plant production schedule.
- Schedule manufacturing and secondary orders.
- Coordinate production schedule with various
demand/supply imbalances in both volume and mix.
- Meet customer request dates to hit OTD targets.
- Maximize plant efficiency goals.
- Identify, negotiate and bring to resolution any
plants and suppliers, appropriately rescheduling
- Review and manage change requests from customers,
schedule while being responsive to customer request
- Recognize the need for stability in the master
planning (e.g. safety stock, lead times, lot sizes,
- Develop and maintain all master data related to
- Support inventory management directives indicated by
Manager, Plant Manager) of any issues related to the
- Inform the appropriate individuals (Materials
schedule and maximizing on time delivery and plant
the quality policy and procedures as identified by
- Support the execution and continuous improvement of
the Materials Manager and site Quality Manager.
- Provide direction and leadership to direct reports.
- Associate's level education required, Bachelor's
certified manufacturing environment required.
- 2-3 years previous scheduling experience in an ISO
Req. Code : 1156
- 1-2 years of successful supervisory experience.
- Prior SAP experience preferred.
- APICS membership desired.
Division/Department : ORBIS Corporation
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Packaging giant Menasha definitely has "This End Up." Founded in 1849 as a woodenware business, the holding company...