The Master Scheduler is a pivotal role within ecoATM responsible for developing and accurately maintaining integrated master/sub-project schedules for new and refurbished kiosks, ensuring schedule logic is maintained (both horizontally and vertically). This position will report to the Director of Field Operations, and will be responsible for managing, forecasting, and maintaining an inventory of parts for field repair. The position is responsible for reporting on usage and working with 3rd parties to track all outgoing and incoming inventory for repairs. The Master Scheduler will work closely with the project team members in manufacturing and support to coordinate work activities, progress schedules, and to identify and resolve schedule conflicts, ensuring our kiosk uptime goals and continued growth.
This position is located at the ecoATM’s headquarters in San Diego, CA.
ecoATM has set out to forever alter the wasteful lifecycle of consumer electronics by automating the inspection and buy-back of these devices directly from consumers. ecoATM’s revolutionary eCycling stations (reminiscent of an ATM machine) provides cash to consumers for their used electronics by simply placing it in the ecoATM for automated inspection and testing.
For more information, please visit our website at www.ecoatm.com
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience :
- Develop, monitor, and maintain an effective inventory demand management process and kiosk accessories/parts forecasting plan.
- Manage production schedule and inventory levels of kiosks stored at contract manufacturers and warehouse.
- Work with the Sales, Installations/Operations, and Refurbishment departments to ensure parts needs are correctly prioritized and appropriately expedited.
- Work closely with Finance organizations to review performance to capital/expense budgets and valuations of inventory in “not in service” accounts.
- Work with contract manufacturers, Refurbishment, and 3rd party repair organizations to monitor/track all inventory, plus outgoing and incoming shipments of new units, to ensure proper inventory control.
- Work with 3rd party maintenance organization to ensure warehouse is maintained.
- Develop, maintain, and document a tracking system used to manage and analyze inventory, including sales forecast accuracy, installation actuals to plan, usage history, stock-outs, inventory turns, remanufacturing production to plans (fill rates), and valuation.
- Participate in the implementation of new planning software.
- Issue Purchase Requests for kiosk/accessories through an automated system.
- Identify and maintain a process to analyze parts usage history, lead-time information, and safety stock requirements to assist in determining the appropriate stock levels and manage the return of inventory.
- Participate in meetings and deliver effective presentations on unit production build-schedule, identification of technical changes affecting parts inventory, parts usage analysis, repair trends, and risk areas.
- Provide leadership to staff by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices, service, and safety.
- Serve as a liaison between 3rd party companies and other functional areas within the company to coordinate activities and service internal customers.
ecoATM, Redbox®, Coinstar® and the new Rubi® coffee kiosk are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in inventory control program management or related work experience with a MRP or DRP system.
- Prior people management and/or team leadership experience in training, motivating, managing and hiring others.
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) preferred.
- Demonstrates a keen attention to detail, strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage inventory and improve efficiency.
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to lead support staff and be part of a team environment.
- Strong background in Microsoft products including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive under changing conditions and compensate for sudden shifts and demands.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional company teams.
- Basic electronics and electromechanical knowledge is preferred.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like ecoATM, Coinstar, Redbox and Rubi!
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...