Life Time is currently seeking skilled Master Stylists to provide exceptional salon services in a professional atmosphere.
As a LifeSpa Master Stylist, you are the most technically advanced and educated health and beauty expert, committed to positively enriching our team, members and guests. Exceed guest needs and expectations by providing individualized services and treatments.
Book of Business Incentive offered!
The LifeSpa offers a wide selection of product lines for their guests. These salon products may include: AVEDA, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Wella Color, Moroccan Oil, Sebastian, and for nails: CND, OPI and SpaRitual.
- Provide various hair cutting, chemical, conditioning, styling and finishing techniques.
- Master Stylists are required to be experts in hair analysis, maintenance regimens and informed and educated in correlating LifeSpa retail product offerings.
- Uphold the LifeSpa Mission, Vision and Core Values, consistently increasing guest retention and service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
- Master Stylists are not expected to choose areas of specialization (i.e. cutting vs. chemical) but may do so depending on club location and need.
- Assist in driving training and education within your LifeSpa location and region.
Primary Location: : MI-Charter Commerce Township - COM - Commerce
- Cosmetology license in State where work is to be performed
- 5 - 7 years of experience preferred
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations: update, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Life Time Fitness.
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 17 months ago