Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Master Technician at its in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Master Technician is responsible for monitoring technician skills and training repair technicians to meet lab objectives. They are also responsible for the research and development of techniques and capabilities for the latest repair opportunities.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
- Maintains high proficiency level in all technical repair techniques, duties and responsibilities in their respective department.
- Directs repair flow assignments.
- Monitors technicians' capabilities, productivity and quality.
- Trains, develops and evaluates technicians' on the job duties and responsibilities according to IMS approved repair processes.
- Maintains knowledge of research and development on the latest technology in their respective field of repair and develops increased repair capabilities.
- Communicates effectively with all groups on various subjects relating to their field of repair.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or 2-year technical degree, four year college degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years related job experience in medical instrument or device repair; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits
· IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
Integrated Medical Systems - 20 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...