Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
As a Materials Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of a strategic and tactical supply chain program that will enhance the quality and cost effectiveness while maximizing the operating income for DICE Aftermarket of purchased, non-production material and services, while managing specific inventory levels in order to maximize availability and inventory turns. This position exists to ensure that DICE is using sound decision making and responsible planning to invest it's capital in optimal inventory levels which are needed to sustain a specific material availability level that allows DICE to capture additional revenue and provide a higher level of customer service to our dealers worldwide.
- Develop, manage and execute the Materials Planning function for items demanded by DICE and our Dealers which includes controlling an annual spend of approx. $19,000,000 per Analyst, as measured by cost of sales, to ensure an overall fill rate of 96.4% out of our warehouse, while turning the inventory at increasingly specific ratios.
- Create integrated processes among Operations, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing Services and outside suppliers to implement the planning/replenishment process, while identifying procedures and tools needed to employ these systems.
- Work closely with management and other key decision makers from all functional areas to ensure an uninterrupted supply of material to various locations.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships and rapport with DICE suppliers to aid in the timely delivery of material to our warehouse and directly to our Dealers.
- Effectively work directly with individuals at all levels throughout the supplier's organizational chart, from entry level customer service people to higher level managers and executives.
- Work with virtually every functional area within DICE on the successful implementation and launch of most product lines and opportunities that are identified by DICE's Program Management Office and our Global Leader.
FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2 years of expediting and/or procurement experience preferred
- A mechanical and inventory control background helpful
- Incumbent must have a high level of motivation
- Top notch communication skills, attention to detail, solid analytical/problem solving skills, and the ability to multi-task and follow through in a fast paced environment
- High degree of fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 770-353-3805 .
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Bobcat Company - 8 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...