The Material Coordinator expedites the flow of material, parts, and assemblies among various departments in accordance with shipping schedules or department priorities. This candidate anticipates the availability of material and places orders accordingly. The Material Coordinator works with department supervisors to arrange material production schedules. This candidate is responsible for repairs, assembly, transportation, and examination of material delivered to production departments specified. This candidate will monitor and control the movement of material and parts along a conveyor system, using a remote-control panel board to compute the amount of material needed for specific job orders. This candidate will compile a report of quantity, type of material on hand, and move or transport material from one department to another, using a hand or industrial truck. The candidate may also compile perpetual production records in order to locate material during the process of production, using manuals or computerized systems, and maintaining employee records.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
DA Form 2765-1, Department of Defense Form 1348-1, DA Form 2062, and
- Issue equipment for training using Department of the Army (DA) Form 3161,
DA Form 2064 to mobilizing and installation units.
appropriate Military Regulations.
- Conduct annual, monthly, and weekly cyclic inventories in accordance with
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of equipment in a timely manner and meet
execution of equipment requirements.
- Prepare equipment for issue before units and customers arrive for timely
tasks where needed in an environment that is constantly changing on a daily
- Organization of immediate work area and processes on a daily basis.
- Input data into various databases and spreadsheets.
- Provide assistance to the military oversight by performing the above mentioned
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred.
- Two years of verifiable administrative experience.
- One year military -supply experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Military Supply Issue documents.
- Prior experience with military equipment identification.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Forklift license.
- The ability to work at an accelerated and independent pace.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel,
must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Type 50 words per minute.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and
Strategic Resources, Inc. - 15 months ago